Just like the Fleet Feet community at large, our employees have a passion for pursuing an active lifestyle and a desire to make a difference. We work hard, but it is a labor of love. Our team enjoys inspiring others to get moving and is focused on positive change in our community. If you want the satisfaction of waking up each day knowing you can make a difference, we hope you'll consider joining our team.
Position Overview: Provide a complete shopping experience for our customers, involving product knowledge and superior customer service in a fast paced environment. Full Time & Part Time positions available.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Have an outgoing personality and enthusiasm for fitness
- Provide world class, consistent customer service
- Maintain a positive and cheerful attitude
- Be self motivated
- Be a team player
- Enjoy an ever-changing, fast paced retail environment
- Have flexible availability - we are open every day of the week
- Understand the Fleet Feet Sports FIT Process
- Ability to multitask with accuracy and proficiency
- Work with each and every customer to meet their fitness needs
- Be proactive in your ongoing education regarding the company, products, services, sport injuries, FIT process, and the running, triathlon, and fitness retail business
- Set and achieve goals during each year
- Maintain store image by dressing in an appropriate manner
- Check stock daily to ensure that all products are stocked and priced
- Ability to stand for extended period of time
- Ability to sit on fitting stools for an extended period of time
- Available to work store schedule - Sunday to Saturday
To Apply: Email a completed employment application AND resume to email@example.com. Please include the position you are applying for in the subject line. No phone calls please.
Current Positions Available
- Part Time FIT Specialists
- Full Time FIT Specialists