The Assistant Retail Experience Manager is a key part of the retail experience team. In this role you will supervise the retail floor, take initiative, delegate work and provide feedback to the team. The Assistant Retail Experience Manager is the point person should any issues arise on the sales floor. You will be interacting with customers, resolving customer and employee issues, and creating an upbeat, positive and inclusive work environment.
– Assist in the key aspects of store operations while encouraging and energizing staff.
– Directly supervise Outfitters when managing the floor.
– Facilitate teamwork to ensure each customer receives a unique customer experience from the sales floor to the cash wrap.
– Assist as directed by Retail Experience Manager, the training and coaching of Outfitters during down time.
– Display customer service and professionalism on the phone, sales floor and at the cash wrap.
– Help to maintain organization, cleanliness, and stock storewide.
– Be an ambassador for Fleet Feet at all activities, functions, and happenings.
– Have FUN!!
– Other duties as required and directed by Retail Experience Manager to ensure the continued success of the Fleet Feet brand. These may, on occasion, be unrelated to the position described here
Responsible for the oversight of all Outfitters working in the store.
Experience as an Outfitter and an overall understanding of what sets Fleet Feet apart and why customers come into our store. Willingness to go above and beyond when needed. Flexibility and positive reaction to change. Independent drive to meet and exceed sales goals. Ability to show customer service in all situations. Open availability including evenings and weekends.
Want to Join our Fleet:
Email your Resume to email@example.com. Be sure to reference this job and tell us why you’d be a great fit with our team.
**This job description is not an employment agreement or contract.
Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.