With Fleet Feet Sports Sacramento and certified personal trainer Nikki Couture, get ready to re-boot your body. Designed for all levels, as you gain strength and endurance coach Nikki will challenge you a little bit more. Never get bored- every dynamic and engaging workout is different. Find confidence and motivation this spring and summer!
Bootcamp: Strength Training
Day/Time: Tuesday and Thursday, 6pm
Price: $149 per 8 week session, $99 per 8-class punch card
Length: 60-75 min class, 8 weeks, offered in 3 sessions annually
Location: William Land Park, near Doc Oliver Field
Registration for 2018 sessions starts early January. Stay tuned!
- Varied workouts every time!
- Twice a week, 60-75 min group workouts with Personal Trainer, Nikki Couture
- Dynamic warm-ups and cool downs
- Functional Strength Training (ex: planks, squats, pushups)
- Energizing Cardio fun! (ex: jumping jacks, quick walking or running for short distances, etc.)
- Speed and agility training
- Athletic drills and more
- Designed for all levels. Everyone is welcome!
-Each 8 week session- $149.00 (Not transferable between sessions)
-8 class punch card- $99.00 (Valid March-August 2017)
-There are no refunds given after the first day of each boot camp session.
-There are no exchanges or transfers at any time.
-A 40 person cap is placed on each group and there is no waiting list.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org