Fleet Feet Trail Heads was created as an exciting addition to Fleet Feet Sports Trail Training Programs. Many of our training program graduates wished for more opportunities around and during training sessions to hit the trails with experienced trail runners. Trail Heads is a community of trail runners who organize group runs, socials & trail service projects. All Trail Heads members have completed a Fleet Feet Trail Training Group.
FLEET FEET TRAINING PROGRAMS
Fleet Feet Trail Training programs provide the most complete experience for trail runners including coaching, marked courses, safety, education and social fun. Trail Heads exists to complement Fleet Feet Training Programs by providing additional training opportunities. Trail Heads is not a training program and does not provide marked courses, sweeps, coaching or safety support.
REQUIREMENTS PRIOR TO BE A TRAIL HEAD
- Have completed a Fleet Feet Trail Training Program & its culminating race.
- Are currently fit enough to complete a 10-mile trail training run
- Not afraid of dirt, enjoy beautiful scenery and love a challenge!
TRAIL HEADS FEE & BENEFITS
- FEE: $29 (All Memberships End Dec. 31 of Each Year)
- Access to Fleet Feet Trail Heads Facebook Group where group runs are organized, photos are shared and questions are asked.
- An inclusive group of trail running friends.
- Social events with your Trail Head friends.
- The North Face Trail Heads Tech Tee