Fleet Feet Sports Sacramento and New Balance are excited to announce #ExploreYourBackyard, a partnership that highlights the commitment Fleet Feet Sports and New Balance make to our backyard and encourages our community to support and explore local.
Fleet Feet Sacramento Commits to Our Backyard
- Over 3000 kids have participated in Project Fit, our free after-school running program.
- Over $100,000 donated to local charities since we've owned the business.
- Hundreds of events and local groups sponsored with monetary or in-kind support.
New Balance Commits to Its Backyard
- New Balance employs over 1300 U.S. manufacturing workers.
- New Balance supports over 900 U.S. employees by using American made materials.
- Over $2 million dollars supporting the Fleet Feet Sports No Boundaries Beginner's Fitness Training Program.
- New Balance is the proud sponsor of the Blood, Sweat & Beers Trail Run, the Run on the Sly Trail Run, the Urban Cow Half Marathon.