Just like the Fleet Feet community at large, our employees have a passion for pursuing an active lifestyle and a desire to make a difference. We work hard, but it is a labor of love. Our team enjoys inspiring others to get moving and is focused on positive change in our community. If you want the satisfaction of waking up each day knowing you can make a difference, we hope you'll consider joining our team. Please fill out the form below and email your resume to Lisa Riley at email@example.com by Friday May 19, 2017.
Marketing Administrative Assistant – Job Description
Responsible for assisting the marketing department in the area of administrative services to provide effective and efficient operations for Fleet Feet Sports Sacramento, in all branches including retail, events and training.
Position is full-time, approximately 40 hours per week and is subject to evenings and weekend hours.
- Monitor website content, update as needed – content, graphics, page building, calendars.
- Coordinate staffing and logistics of outreach events including health fairs, lunch and learns, area races, etc.
- Schedule in-store events and manage RSVP’s, staffing & reminders.
- Handle and fulfill donation requests, raffle prizes, gift certificates and training program credits.
- Coordination of printed materials including ordering, delivery and distribution of banners, training schedules, coupons, rack cards, signage, etc.
- Oversight of Yelp business account, Facebook events and private training Facebook groups.
- Organize photos and graphics for marketing including retail, training and events departments.
- Organization of data entry into email newsletter system.
- Management of training program registration including creation of forms, exporting data, etc.
- Monitoring in-store marketing materials including TV graphics, rack cards, etc.; updating as needed
- Management of equipment for in-store, off-site and training events including creation of load lists, packing marketing materials, etc.
- Coordination of training program logistics including but not limited to, aid stations, volunteers, shopping, permits and insurance.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIRED SKILLS
- Must know Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Passionate about health, fitness and running.
- Administrative and clerical experience recommended.
- Must be able to work weekends and evenings and must have reliable transportation.
- High-level organizational skills and ability to effectively multitask.
- Reliable, consistent and self-regulating.
- Works calmly under pressure in a flexible and fluid environment.
- Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem solving skills.
- Willing and able to perform physical duties including lifting, packing and moving equipment.