S.M.A.R.T. Goal Setting
Specific- Describe in detail: who, what
, when, why, etc.
Measurable- Make your goal quantifiable.
Attainable- Do you have control over this goal? Is it realistic?
Relevant- How does this goal line up with your other goals and responsibilities?
Time based- Give your goal a deadline.
What is your S.M.A.R.T. Goal for 2016?
What do you want to achieve in 2016? Is it a specific race? A goal time? Weight management? Spend some time brainstorming what your big dreams are for next year.
Questions to help you set your goals:
1. What type of things can get in the way of your goal?
2. What can you do to avoid those things?
3. What can you do daily to help you stay motivated?
4. What kind of support/accountability do you have?
5. Can your goal be broken down into smaller “S.M.A.R.T.” goals?
6. What are the actionable steps you need to take to achieve this goal?
Let's Make 2016 Your Best Year Ever!