RUN THE CITY WITH FLEET FEET!
Brought to you by On Running
Whether you want to run your first half marathon or you're chasing a PR, Fleet Feet has your training covered for the 2019 Biofreeze San Francisco Half Marathon! There's no better way to prepare for 13.1 miles through beautiful San Francisco than by joining Fleet Feet Training! From the first workout to race day, Fleet Feet's team of coaches will guide you to your goals. Once the training is done and race day arrives, all Fleet Feet trainees will have access to exclusive VIP experiences from the start line to the finish. Don't miss out on the hottest training program this summer has to offer!
Fleet Feet Training for the 2019 Biofreeze San Francisco Half Marathon
- Dates: June 8 - July 28
- Schedule: Wednesdays at 6:00 PM (speed workout), Saturdays at 7:30 AM (long run)
- Fleet Feet Sacramento: Wednesdays near Howe Ave., Saturdays on the American River Parkway
- Fleet Feet Davis: Wednesdays at Mace Ranch Park, Saturdays at Fleet Feet Davis
- Fleet Feet Elk Grove: Wednesdays and Saturdays at Fleet Feet Elk Grove
- First Training Run: Saturday, June 8, 7:30 AM
- Levels: All levels welcome!
- Race Day: Biofreeze San Francisco Half Marathon, Sunday, July 28
Premier-Level Training Program Package
In addition to a fully-coached 8-week training program for the 2019 Biofreeze San Francisco Half Marathon, the Premier-level package includes a RACE ENTRY for the San Francisco Half Marathon, EARLY PACKET PICKUP at Fleet Feet, a ticket for the RACE DAY SHUTTLE BUS TO AND FROM SAN FRANCISCO, and access to the FULLY-LOADED RACE-DAY VIP EXPERIENCE before and after the race—a $500+ value, offered to you at a discount made possible by Fleet Feet and On Running. This is the ultimate Fleet Feet Training experience for the San Francisco Half Marathon!
Benefits for All Training Program Participants
- $15.00 Fleet Feet coupon
- 8-week comprehensive training plan
- Two group training runs per week led by experienced Fleet Feet coaches
- Kickoff party, halfway celebration, and many other fun events
- Weekly training newsletter with training tips, insider info, and more
- Hydration products at every workout and aid stations during long runs
- Education on proper form, pacing, fueling, stretching, and more
- Exclusive in-store opportunities
Suggested Activity Level
- Levels: Walk, run/walk, run
- Paces: All paces supported
- Starting Mileage: 6 miles
- Prerequisites: Ability to walk, run/walk, or run continuously for 30-45 minutes, 3-4 times per week, for at least 2 months prior
- No refunds or exchanges available after the first day of training.
- Due to liability and safety concerns, dogs, children under 13, and strollers are prohibited at Fleet Feet Training workouts.