Join Fleet Feet Sacramento and Davis for the
2nd Annual Trail Heads Escape! Trail Running Camp
When: May 18-20, 2018
Where: Community of the Great Commission at beautiful Michigan Bluff in Foresthill, CA
(mile 55 of the Western States trail)
Three days of wild trail running fun, including but not limited to:
- Daily trail runs on THE Western States Trail with professional athletes and Fleet Feet Sacramento Trail Heads coaches. Distance options for all levels!
- LIVE taping of a Trail Runner Nation podcast!
- Fireside chat with professional athletes from Nathan, Hoka One One, Altra, and Drymax!
- Nighttime relay run with new Nathan Sports visibility products
- Recovery zone with yoga, massage, and more!
- Product deomos from Hoka, Altra, Garmin, Nathan, Drymax, and Trigger Point
- Mindfulness Yoga session with Solfire Yoga
- Seminars with top experts on hot topics
- Nightly happy hour
- Snacks provided by the Sacramento Natural Foods Co-op
- Delicious homemade meals (special dietary needs can be accomodated if requested by April 1)
- Vendors on hand all weekend for clinics, demos, giveaways, and more
- An amazing swag bag with one-of-a-kind goodies inside.
All levels welcome to participate!
Accommodations: Guests will stay in one of the 10-person cabins secluded among the trees. Each cabin comes equipped with 5 bunk beds and a full bathroom.
Also available are multiple group meeting spaces to gather, open meadows, vista views, volleyball, basketball and horseshoe courts. The camp also provides picnic areas, an open amphitheater, fire circles and more. Check it out here
Itinerary: 3 days full of trail running, education, pampering and fun with friends. (stay tuned for updates!)
Athletes: Spend the weekend with top trail athletes from Nathan, Hoka, Altra, and Drymax! You'll have the chance to workout with, chat with and learn from some of the best in the sport.
Registration: Registration is 25% full! Don't wait, it will SELL OUT!
- Register Early and Save
- January 15- February 14: $375.00
- February 15- March 14: $400.00
- March 15- April 27 or sold out: $425.00 (no registrations take later than April 27)
- Full refund of program fee available through April 6, 2018. 50% refund of program fee available from April 7 through April 27, 2018. No refunds after April 27, 2018.
Proudly Sponsored by: