When: May 18-20, 2018
Where: Community of the Great Commission in beautiful Michigan Bluff, CA
(mile 55 of the Western States trail)
The ULTIMATE Trail Runner Summer Camp
- Daily trail runs on THE Western States Trail. Distance options for all levels!
- Clinics and coaching by professional athletes from Salomon and Nathan, including Courtney Dauwalter and Maggie Guterl
- LIVE taping of a Trail Runner Nation podcast episode!
- Recovery zone with yoga, massage, and more!
- Opportunities to try out new products from Salomon, Nathan, Drymax, and Trigger Point
- Yoga sessions with Solfire Yoga
- Outdoor viewing of Salomon TV episodes with bonfire, s'mores, and more!
- Nightly happy hour hosted by Salomon and Rabbit
- Snacks provided by the Sacramento Natural Foods Co-op
- Delicious homemade meals (specific dietary needs can be accomodated if requested by April 1)
- An amazing swag bag with one-of-a-kind goodies inside.
All levels welcome to participate!
Guests will stay in one of the 10-person cabins secluded among the trees. Each cabin comes equipped with 5 bunk beds and a full bathroom. Enjoy multiple group meeting spaces to gather, open meadows, vista views, volleyball, basketball and horseshoe courts. The camp also provides picnic areas, an open amphitheater, fire circles and more. Check it out here
Registration: Registration is over 50% full! Don't wait - the camp WILL sell out!
March 15- April 27 or sold out: $425.00 (no registrations take later than April 27)
Full refund of program fee available through April 6, 2018. 50% refund of program fee available from April 7 through April 27, 2018. No refunds after April 27, 2018.
Proudly Sponsored by: