Fleet Feet Sacramento is proud to present it's inaugural
Trail Heads Escape! trail running camp
When: May 19-21, 2017
Where: Community of the Great Commission at beautiful Michigan Bluff in Foresthill, CA
(mile 55 of the Western States trail)
What: 3 days of wild trail running fun, including but not limited to....
- Delicious homemade meals- special dietary needs can be accomodated if notified by April 18th.
- A trail run each day with options for all levels with professional athletes and Fleet Feet Sacramento Trail Heads coaches
- Fireside chat with professional athletes from Nathan, Hoka One One, Altra and Addaday!
- Live podcast taping with Eric Schranz from Ultrarunnerpodcast
- FREE screening of the Ledlenser "Trails in Motion" Film Festival under the stars
- Sunset hike with Nathan Sports visibility demos
- Nightly Happy Hour
- Recovery Zone with yoga, massage, and more!
- Shoe demos with Hoka One One and Altra
- Seminars with top experts on hot topics such as "metabolic effiecency" and "functional movement".
- Rest and relaxation in one of the most beautiful places on earth
- Access to THE Western States Trail
- Vendors on hand all weekend for clinics, demos, giveaways and more
- An amazing swag bag with one-of-a-kind goodies inside including an exclusive "Trail Heads Escape" Tech-Tee
- All levels welcome to participate
Accommodations: Guests will stay in one of the 10-person heated cabins secluded among the trees. Each cabin comes equipped with 5 bunk beds and a full bathroom.
Also available are multiple group meeting spaces to gather, open meadows, vista views, volleyball, basketball and horseshoe courts. The camp also provides picnic areas, an open amphitheater, fire circles and more. Check it out here
3 days full of trail running, education, pampering and fun with friends. Click here
for a break down of each day's activities (subject to change).
Athletes: Spend the weekend with top trail athletes from Nathan, Hoka, Altra and Addaday! You'll have the chance to workout with, chat with and learn from some of the best in the sport.
Registration: Space is limited, don't wait- 95% FULL! Just over a week left to register. Sell Out Expected Soon.
- Early Bird registration- $350 through March 10 (including a FREE Trail Heads Trucker hat!)
- Regular registration- $375 through April 10
- Late registration- $400 through April 29 (no registrations taken later than April 29)
- Full refunds only available till April 10, 2017. 50% deduction to cancel from April 10-29th. No refunds available after April 29.
- Exclusive Trail Heads Escape Trucker Hat available for purchase at registration
Proudly Sponsored by: