Workout Times and Locations
- Tuesday, April 25 @ 6:00 pm - William Land Park, Doc Oliver Field - click here for directions
- Don't forget a water bottle and a yoga mat or towel.
- Workout: Gear Shifts
- Thursday, April 27 @ 6:00 pm- William Land Park, Doc Oliver Field - click here for directions
- Don't forget a water bottle and a yoga mat or towel
- Bring a set of dumbbells if you have them. If not, we have extras.
- Workout: HIIT it! -with weights
Homework: 50 Plank Jacks! Do all 50 at once or spread throughout the week. Try to complete before next week.
Training in the Heat: Spring is in full bloom, the days are getting longer and it's starting to warm up. Heat has a great affect on how you feel during a workout. Follows these tips to keep you comfortable and safe as the days get hotter.
Daily Athlete: Here is a great take-home guide to basic strength training and calisthenics.
What's Happening in Training
Keep your momentum going!
Don't forget to register for session two
of boot camp, starting May 9.
Shirts: Shirts are here! $15 cash or check made out to Fleet Feet Sports Sacramento.
Seminars and Clinics:
Fleet Feet Sacramento offers many free monthly clinics on varying topics including form, mobility and so much more. Check out our calendar
of upcoming events!