Workout Times and Locations
- Tuesday, April 4 @ 6:00 pm - William Land Park, Doc Oliver Field - click here for directions
- Don't forget a water bottle and a yoga mat or towel.
- Workout: Park Ladders
- Thursday, April 6 @ 6:00 pm- William Land Park, Doc Oliver Field - click here for directions
- Don't forget a water bottle and a yoga mat or towel
- Bring a set of dumbbells if you have them. If not, we have extras.
- Workout: "Hot Sweaty Mess"
- Please remember to sign-in at each workout.
- Always work the level best for you at each workout.
Homework: 50 Lunges, 25 on each leg. Do all 50 at once or spread throughout the week. Try to complete before next week.
Manage Stress: We may not be able to keep our lives stress free, but we can manage how we handle that stress. Here are some of our favorite tips.
Daily Athlete: Here is a great take-home guide to basic strength training and calisthenics.
What's Happening in Training
Shirts: Shirts are here! $15 cash or check made out to Fleet Feet Sports Sacramento. Available starting on Tuesday.
Seminars and Clinics:
Fleet Feet Sacramento offers many free monthly clinics on varying topics including form, mobility and so much more. Check out our calendar
of upcoming events!