Workout Times and Locations
- Tuesday, March 21 @ 6:00 pm - William Land Park, Doc Oliver Field - click here for directions
- Don't forget a water bottle and a yoga mat or towel.
- Rain possible, we recommend bringing a change of clothes for after.
- Thursday, March 23 @ 6:00 pm- William Land Park, Doc Oliver Field - click here for directions
- Don't forget a water bottle and a yoga mat or towel
- Bring a set of dumbbells if you have them. If not, we have extras.
- Please remember to sign-in at each workout.
- Always work the level best for you at each workout.
Electrolytes: When you sweat, electrolytes play key roles in keeping water balanced both inside & outside of cells so that your muscles and organs can continue to serve you properly. This makes a huge difference in how you feel during a workout. Make sure you are hydrating right and learn more here!
Daily Athlete: Here is a great take-home guide to basic strength training and calisthenics.
What's Happening in Training
Shirts: Shirts are here! $15 cash or check made out to Fleet Feet Sports Sacramento. Available starting on Tuesday.
Homework: 50 jumping jacks! Complete these before next week.
Facebook: For the newest trainees, join us on Facebook! We have set up a Boot Camp training Facebook page exclusively for our trainees. This is a great spot to communicate with fellow trainees in the program. This is not a coaching site and our coaches are not required to participate on the page. If you have training questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please read the page rules. Here is how to join:
- Search: Boot Camp - Fleet Feet J Street and send us a friend request
- Click this link a send us a friend request