Workout Times and Locations
- Tuesday, May 2 @ 6:00 pm - William Land Park, Doc Oliver Field - click here for directions
- Don't forget a water bottle and a yoga mat or towel.
- Workout: Shoots and Ladders
- It will be HOT! Please plan accordingly. Dress in light colored clothing, wear a hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, and bring lots of extra water.
- Also please hydrate throughout the day as well.
- Thursday, May 4 @ 6:00 pm- William Land Park, Doc Oliver Field - click here for directions
- Don't forget a water bottle and a yoga mat or towel
- Bring a set of dumbbells if you have them. If not, we have extras.
- Workout: Red Rover with weights
- Last workout! Make sure you're registered for session 2 by next week Tuesday.
Homework: 50 Bicycle Kicks- due this Thursday (last workout!)
Blisters: As the heat increases this spring, the chance of blisters increases as well. Let's chat about the prevention, care and treatment of this pesky issue.
Daily Athlete: Here is a great take-home guide to basic strength training and calisthenics.
What's Happening in Training
Keep your momentum going!
Don't forget to register for session two
of boot camp, starting May 9.
Shirts: Shirts are here! $15 cash or check made out to Fleet Feet Sports Sacramento.
Registered Dietitian: You've got the exercise part down, but looking for help on what to eat? Sign up for a session with Registered Dietitian, Katy Tenner and learn how to fuel right for your body and you goals.
Seminars and Clinics:
Fleet Feet Sacramento offers many free monthly clinics on varying topics including form, mobility and so much more. Check out our calendar
of upcoming events!