Workout Times and Locations
- Tuesday, August 2nd @ 5:30am OR 6:00pm - William Land Park, Doc Oliver Field - click here for directions
- Don't forget a water bottle and a yoga mat or towel.
- Don't forget to check-in at the beginning of every class. Receive a fun token if you come to 14 out of 16 classes!
- Workout = Coach Surprise!
- Thursday, August 4th @ 5:30am OR 6:00pm- William Land Park, Doc Oliver Field - click here for directions
- Don't forget a water bottle and a yoga mat or towel
- Workout = H.I.I.T. IT
Check-in Reminder: Many of you where having trouble finding your cards. I have gone through and refiled them. Cards should now be located under your last name.
Level 3: Warrior Lunge Level 2: Step Back Lunge Level 1: Cardio Warrior
Level 3: Plank Jumps Level 2: Plank Step back Level 1: Plank
Wellness Challenge: Find a local Farmers market and purchase fresh local produce for this week's meals.
Super foods: Runners, Walkers and Boot-campers alike need to choose the right foods to fuel their workouts. Here is a great list of 10 amazing super foods to fuel your workout!
What's Happening in Training
Shirts: "Feel the Fear" shirts are for sale- $15 cash or check made out to Fleet Feet Sports.
Seminars and Clinics: Fleet Feet Sacramento offers many free monthly clinics on varying topics including form, mobility and so much more. Check out our calendar of upcoming events!
Free Fun Run/Walks: Come and join us any Tuesday evening at 6:00pm at Fleet Feet Sports Sacramento for an enjoyable run or walk. All ages, abilities and paces are more than welcome and varying distances are available. Open to the public- bring friends and family!
Facebook: For the newest trainees, join us on Facebook if you haven't yet. We have set up a Boot Camp training Facebook page exclusively for our trainees. This is a great spot to communicate with fellow trainees in the program. This is not a coaching site and our coaches are not required to participate on the page. If you have training questions, please email: email@example.com. Please read the page rules. Here is how to join:
- Search: Boot Camp - Fleet Feet J Street and send us a friend request
- Click this link a send us a friend request