Workout Times and Locations
- Tuesday, August 9th @ 5:30am OR 6:00pm - William Land Park, Doc Oliver Field - click here for directions
- Don't forget a water bottle and a yoga mat or towel.
- Don't forget to check-in at the beginning of every class. Receive a fun token if you come to 14 out of 16 classes!
- Workout =Core Crusher
- Thursday, August 11th @ 5:30am OR 6:00pm- William Land Park, Doc Oliver Field - click here for directions
- Don't forget a water bottle and a yoga mat or towel
- Workout = Red Rover with WEIGHTS
Wellness Challenge: “The opposite of play is not work-the opposite of play is depression”. Dr. Stuart Brown When we take the time to play, meaning doing something fun for the sake of having fun, we are recharging our creative juices and bringing joy and excitement back to our daily lives. Go out and do something fun for no other reason than because you want to. For me it is things like riding my cruiser bike to midtown and having dinner, or roller skating. Take a few hours off from being an “Adult” and have fun like you did when you where a kid.
Level 3: Power Push-Up (4 counts) Level 2: Regular Push-up Level 1: Plank
Level 3: Inline Skaters Level 2: Inlines/ no jumps Level 1: side squat
What's Happening in Training
Shirts: "Feel the Fear" shirts are for sale- $15 cash or check made out to Fleet Feet Sports.
Seminars and Clinics: Fleet Feet Sacramento offers many free monthly clinics on varying topics including form, mobility and so much more. Check out our calendar of upcoming events!
Free Fun Run/Walks: Come and join us any Tuesday evening at 6:00pm at Fleet Feet Sports Sacramento for an enjoyable run or walk. All ages, abilities and paces are more than welcome and varying distances are available. Open to the public- bring friends and family!
Facebook: For the newest trainees, join us on Facebook if you haven't yet. We have set up a Boot Camp training Facebook page exclusively for our trainees. This is a great spot to communicate with fellow trainees in the program. This is not a coaching site and our coaches are not required to participate on the page. If you have training questions, please email: email@example.com. Please read the page rules. Here is how to join:
- Search: Boot Camp - Fleet Feet J Street and send us a friend request
- Click this link a send us a friend request