Congratulations! You have qualified for the Boston Marathon 2017! Now what? Get expert training advice, a personalized training plan and bond with others heading to the one and only Boston Marathon 2017 by joining the Fleet Feet Sports Boston 365 training program! You can choose from our exclusive Boston 365 premier package or the standard training program. Sponsored by adidas, this unique Fleet Feet Sports training program will help you be race ready. Join Boston 365 today!
- Exclusive access to VIP lounge at the Marriott Copley Square throughout race weekend.
- McGreevey's VIP party Friday night of race weekend - families included!
- VIP bus to the start. Stay warm and dry in style. Don't get off the bus until race start!
- Private bag check. Your gear is delivered to the private VIP recovery room at the Copley Marriott.
- Pre and post-race VIP lounge with coffee, food, drink, bathrooms, massage therapists and more
- all of the benefits listed below
- Adidas launch party and training kick-off
- $15 Fleet Feet Sports Coupon
- Personalized 14-week training schedule with workouts specific to Boston (uphill/downhill training, speed training, marathon pace workouts and more)
- Personalized pace chart for effective training
- Group workouts on Wednesdays at 6pm
- Private Facebook page to plan meet-ups for weekend long runs
- Boston 365 Adidas tech tee
- Weekly email access to your coach
- Race Prep workshop
- Post workout coffee and other social activities throughout training
- Adidas raffles, discounts and giveaways
- Weekly newsletters filled with training tips
- Registration opens 2017 TBD
- Registration Fee: Premier Training: $TBD, Standard Training: 2017 TBD
- Training Kick-off: 2017 TBD
- First workout: 2017 TBD
- Weekly Group Workout: Wednesday evenings
- Informal group meet-ups for weekend long runs along the American River Trail
To ensure effective coaching, this program is offered to runners only with a Boston qualifying time of 4 hours and 10 minutes or faster. You must be running 4 days per week, a minimum of 45 minutes per workout with weekend long runs a minimum of 10 miles at the start of training.
- Premier Boston 365 Training
* Limited to 17 trainees
* No Refunds. No Transfers. No exchanges. No Exceptions.
- Boston 365 Training
* No refunds after the kick-off event and no exchanges or transfers at any time.
- Participants are responsible for their own Boston entry, air travel & hotels expenses and all other food, incidentals, etc.