"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Workout Times and Locations
- Thursday, August 4th @ 6:00 pm - William Land Park - click here for directions
- Don't forget a water bottle and a yoga mat or towel.
- Sunday, August 7th @ 7:30 am- Folsom Tourism Bureau: 200 Wool Street, Folsom, CA: - click here for directions
- Don't forget a water bottle, yoga mat for recovery after your workout.
- 7:00 am start for paces 13+ min/mile
- Halfway potluck after workout. Details below.
- An aid station will be available for you to top off your water bottles and sample Hammer fueling products.
Blisters: Blisters are a common problem for runners and walkers caused primarily by improper gear choices. While most blisters don't pose a serious health risk, they should be treated with respect. Here some tips for preventing and treating blisters.
Sports Bras: This one is for the ladies! For women, after a great pair of shoes, the perfect sports bra is the most essential piece you can have in your running closet. Learn Why Here! Need some new sports bras? Check out our Great Bra Event below.
Risks of sitting: Research has linked sitting for long periods of time with a number of health concerns. But what exactly goes wrong in our bodies when we park ourselves for nearly eight hours per day?
What's Happening in Training
Mark Your Calendars:
- Bra Fit Fest: August 4th - 6th all day at Fleet Feet Sacramento - This is for the ladies! Schedule an appointment to be fitted for a sports bra with one of our female Fit Specialist. There will be specials on sports bras and free gift with purchase!
- Halfway Potluck: Party after our workout on Sunday, August 7th! Bring your favorite "after workout" snack to share with the group. If homemade, please be aware of any possible food allergens and make note if the dish includes any egg, dairy, gluten, etc.
Add 8 weeks of Speed School on Tuesdays (with our Urban Cow trainees), 6pm at Land Park starting August 2nd for only $49! This program is designed for runners and run/walkers looking to improve their speed and get familiar with workouts on the track. Register today!
Transfer to Urban Cow Training:
Want to transfer into our Urban Cow training after this program is done? Use code ROCKSTAR to pay only $50 to join
Transfer to CIM Training:
Want to transfer to our CIM Training after this program is done? Use code SUMMERLOVIN26.2 to pay only $140 to join
Disneyland 1/2 Marathon Accommodations: If you are still in need of accommodations for your fantastic Disneyland adventure look no further than Kristin with Custom Travel Professionals. They have some great rates and offers to make your trip even more magical!
Disneyland 1/2 Marathon: A few 1/2 marathon race entries are still available for purchase. Email amy@fleetfeetsacramento if you, a family member or friend would like to purchase. Entries must be registered by August 9th.
Giant Race Discount: Don't forget you can still register for The Giant Race 1/2 marathon!
- To receive the discounted pricing of $100 for entry into The Giant Race 1/2 marathon, use coupon code: FFSAC16
- To receive $15 off the VIP runners's lounge, please contact : (415) 972-1881 or email@example.com. Discount not available through online purchase.