Spend the off-season working on your weakest link in the triathlon - the swim! Get stronger, faster and more efficient this Fall! Paralympic Gold Medalist, Jamie Whitmore, will be on-hand to teach the fundamentals of swimming at The Swimstitute (in an indoor heated pool!) during this 5 week swim clinic.
Beginners and Veterans welcome. Maximum of 25 people. Take advantage of this incredible opportunity to learn from a 2016 Paralympic athlete and ESPY's 2014 Disabled Athlete of the Year!
- Registration opens October 10th, 2016.
- Clinics held every Wednesday; November 2nd - November 30th.
- Swim clinic is from 7:30 - 8:30 pm.
- Swim clinics will be held at The Swimstitute, an indoor heated pool in Rancho Cordova
- Registration: $99 all 5 Wednesdays
$69 for 3 Wednesdays (your choice)
- Please bring a swimsuit and goggles. Buoy optional!
NO REFUNDS after start of program and no exchanges or transfers at any time.
Maximum of 25 people
- Expert swim instruction from 2016 Paralympic Gold Medalist Coach Jamie Whitmore
- Two additional written swim workouts each week (to be completed on your own). The Swimstitute pool available for these workouts for an additional fee.
- Education on proper swim technique, warm up drills, speed drills, etc.
- Reserved Pool Time at The Swimstitute for group swim clinics
- Weekly Training Tips Newsletter
Jamie Whitmore took Gold in the road race at the 2016 Rio Paralympics! Jamie, a former World Champion and five time U.S. Champion, got cancer on her sciatic nerve at 31-years-old that left her permanently with drop foot when they removed her glute muscle. Her perseverance is amazing and we are thrilled for her and her family.
Questions? If you have specific questions, please email email@example.com.
Thank you Swimstitute!