Run or walk your first half marathon or improve your current time by joining the Blue Diamond Almonds Shamrock'n Half Marathon training program. This 8-week program is specifically designed to prepare walkers, run/walkers and runners to finish 13.1 miles injury free and happy. There are two training sessions. One session meets Tuesdays and Saturdays, and the other meets Wednesdays and Sundays. We discourage switching between the two sessions. If you are thinking of doing the Parkway Half or the Nike Women's Half in DC in the spring, the Shamrock'n training is a great place to build your foundation!
SHAMROCK'N TRAINING 2013
- First group workouts Saturday, Jan 19 or Sunday, Jan. 20
- Weeknight workouts (6pm) at 100 Howe Avenue
- Weekend workouts (7:30am) at various American River Trail Locations:
- Howe, Watt, Sunrise, Folsom & Discovery Park
- Registration Now Open (training reg fee does not include race reg fee)
- $20 Fleet Feet Sports Gift Card (You will receive this at the Kick-off)
- Daily Training Schedules
- Twice a week group training sessions
- Experienced Coaches and Mentors to Support You Along the Way
- Exclusive Brooks Shamrock Training Hat or Shirt (to be finalized soon)
- Entry Into the Brooks VIP Area on Race Day
- Core Conditioning and Strength Training at all Workouts
- Energy Replacement Drinks and Water at all Workouts
- Weekly Training Newsletter
- Exclusive Early Packet Pick-up and Pre-race bash at Fleet Feet Sports
- Education on Proper Form, Pacing, Fueling, Stretching and More!
-10% OFF Registration Fee for Parkway Half Marathon Training or Nike Women's Half DC Training
SUGGESTED ACTIVITY LEVEL PRIOR TO START OF TRAINING
You should be able to run or walk 30-45 minutes, 3 times a week at the start of training.
- $99.00 Per Person for Training
- Training reg fee does not include race reg fee.
- The Shamrock'n Half Race will sell out quickly. Register for the race today, too.
No refunds after the kick-off and no exchanges or transfers at any time.
QUESTIONS? If you have specific questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.